- Built-in integral transducer for optimal monitoring and control
- One of the most accurate high-torque tools in the world
- 250 Nm – 17,000 Nm
- Two-Hand No Tie Down Operation
- No Tie Down Control: Operator must have both hands on and activating the dual-starting mechanisms simultaneously. Both hands must remain in position, activating the dual controls, at all times in order for the tool to operate.
- Additional safety when using a tool with a reaction bar or nose extension. Operator’s hands remain on the controls and not in a position where they could be impacted by reaction devices
- Hands stay clear of application
- Helps avoid accidental starting of the tool
- Available in Fixtured (F), J-Handle (J), Straight (S), as well as dual-handle configurations
- Designed and MADE IN THE USA
* 8,100 Nm – 17,000 Nm models are not supported by the Gen III controller platform. The Gen IV controller platform is required.